Friday, April 26, 2024

Water

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter W 
NEWSTART

Because the body is 70% water, keeping well hydrated and knowing what and when to drink are essential to health. Hydrotherapy (water applied externally to the body), followed by massage, enhances the circulation and immune system in wonderful ways.

What can ease arthritis symptoms, aid digestion, improve blood pressure and maximize the impact of oxygen and nutrients in your blood? Learn how something as simple as water works to improve health. 

One thing I always try to do is drink water throughout the day. I still don't think I drink enough, but I'm working on it. I have the habit of drinking a pint of warm/hot water first thing in the morning.

My daughter recently introduced me to a self-care app that I am using to help me remember to drink water at specific times throughout the day. I use it to remind me of other tasks as well. Even though I am "old" I still find it fun to use. Check out Finch. Use my invite code NDKCVSTHFQ once you get the app. https://app.befinch.com/invite/isg2 

Learn more through NEWSTART NOW

1 comment:

  1. Water is such an important liquid. It is all over the place that we tend to undervalue it's role in our lives. Good on your part to keep an app to remind yourself to drink adequate amount of water.

    ReplyDelete

We treasure your comments.