Monday, April 1, 2024

April Blogging from A to Z Challenge

#AtoZChallenge 2024 Rectangular Banner
I'm attempting an experiment, when that I hope will give this blog a jumpstart. I hope you'll come along for the ride! I plan to post some health tips, exercise goals or progress, and maybe even a recipe or two (or more!)

#AtoZChallenge 2024 badge A 

One topic I will be sharing is the concept of God's "feel good secrets," if you will. They can best be remembered with an acronym: NEWSTART. If followed, they will help you have a new start in feeling better. I'll include them alphabetically as we go along.

What do you think that "A" stands for? Any guesses?

AIR!

We all need air to breathe, we know that. Fresh outdoor air is the best! (Really, how many places can you find fresh outdoor air these days? What with so much pollution and all) That's one of the advantages of living in the country, or even the suburbs.

I tend to take a walk most mornings, shortly after sunrise, so I can take some deep breaths of the fresh Florida country air. Watching the sun rise and hearing the bird chorus, combined with the exercise and fresh air help my mental health as well as my physical health.


If you can't get outside for exercise in the fresh air, you could at least take several deep breaths a few times a day. Fill your lungs, make that diaphragm work!

Please come back tomorrow; I'll be looking for you!

1 comment:

We treasure your comments.