Friday, April 12, 2024

Keep a Song in Your Heart

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter K 
I was raised in the Seventh-day Adventist church; I also did my best to raise my children in this church. The church has a youth club, called Pathfinders. It's similar to Scouts or 4H. I was a member of the club when I was a youth. Later I was club director in various locations.

AIM
The Advent Message to all the world in my generation.

MOTTO
The love of Christ compels us.

PLEDGE
By the grace of God,
I will be pure and kind and true.
I will keep the Pathfinder Law.
I will be a servant of God
and a friend to man.

LAW
The Pathfinder Law is for me to:
  1. Keep the morning watch.
  2. Do my honest part.
  3. Care for my body.
  4. Keep a level eye.
  5. Be courteous and obedient.
  6. Walk softly in the sanctuary.
  7. Keep a song in my heart.
  8. Go on God’s errands.
Are there health benefits to singing?
Singing makes you feel better. 
Singing enhances lung function. 
Singing helps you beat stress and relax.
Singing helps improve memory.
Singing builds a sense of community. 
Singing lets you express yourself.
Singing can help with pain relief. 
Singing boosts your confidence.

You can read these articles:

I used to sing; I still enjoy singing. My voice doesn't always cooperate, though. My first husband and I used to sing duets. I sang duets with my mom occasionally, and trios with my mom and my grandpa. I look forward to singing with the angels some day.

Do you sing? Or play a musical instrument?



No comments:

Post a Comment

We treasure your comments.