Saturday, November 4, 2023

November: Diabetes Awareness Month

As you may already know, November is Diabetes Awareness Month. If you've been following my blog, of my social media, for long, you may also know already that I usually post something about diabetes, especially Type 1, nearly daily throughout the month of November each year.

Today I will share some links to some articles that help explain the difference between Type 1 and Type 2.


Over on Instagram and Facebook, I also share a daily graphic from Project Blue November.

Here are the graphics from the first four days:




In addition, this month, I'm taking on 34 miles for the American Diabetes Association! My Fitbit tracker is a great help with that! I already have a total of 9 miles toward that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We treasure your comments.