Tuesday, November 28, 2017

This Blogging Life

I am currently in a temporary season in which I spend several mornings a week at Panera Bread, which is across the street from where my almost-eighteen-year-old son is taking GED preparation classes.

While he's in class, sometimes I read books (for which I write reviews on my other blog), or spend time writing those reviews. I also write reviews (and post them on that other blog) for homeschool products for The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Review Crew. Also on Life at Rossmont, I share our homeschooling adventures, inspiration, and daily life.

Throughout the coming year, I hope to blog more actively on this blog, too. Hopefully my daughter will share as well here. Please visit often. Better yet, sign up to receive our posts in your email inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We treasure your comments.